Proprietary Structure & Logic to custom fit each new Intra-Day Market
Our exclusive software is based on many years of real time research of the Financial Index Futures markets. The research was based on the S&P500 Futures; NASDAQ, Dow, & Russell 2000.
Standard or lagging indicators are replaced by our proprietary AI intelligence signals. These provide the Structure, Scaffold and Logic for each new day. These are coupled with our unique Time Teams & Price Team indicators, making instant live checks and balances through the critical path of each intra-day market. Critical ‘Time Momentum’ and ‘Price Momentum’ signals indicate breakouts or reversals. The necessary multi-dimensional aspects of the market are easy to see, and combines the following formats,
- DAILY MATRIX ISLAND COMBINATION ©
- DAILY TIME & PRICE METER ©
- DAILY CROSS-MARKET INDICATOR ©
- DAILY GPS MARKET POSITION GUIDE
- PROPRIETARY 30 MINUTE MARKET KEY
- KEY INTRA-DAY SUPPORT & RESISTANCE PRICES
- CRITICAL TIME & PRICE SIGNALS
- PROPRIETARY ‘HOD-LOD’ SIGNALS ©
Dmic2059 proprietary software is custom built to fit each new intra-day market. We have collected this work into graphics that are in one place and clear and easy to understand.
Each program includes the Proprietary Software and Manuals explaining how Dmic2059 software analyzes the real time movement of the intra-day market.
The Express Manuals can be read over the weekend. Also included is a Reference Manual with the original research charts, some dating back about 15 years. You might also review the Express Manuals while watching the live software.
Contact us anytime with questions, we are concerned, dedicated and eager to offer support.
The software is a ‘one stop’ program, encompassing numerous intra-day market theories, built for
- Beginners – Intermediate improvement- and Advanced Traders in contemporary markets.
- It provides an immediate more level playing field with corporate computer programs
- Members immediately enter the advanced real time analysis of the E-Mini.
There are three membership options.
Licenses are issued for the proprietary software and Manuals
- Is a quarterly program for a minimum period of 3 months. The first quarter is a learning curve. The initial charge for the first quarter is $795.
- After the initial quarter, the charge is $280 for each on-going quarter (3 months).
- The license is automatically renewed for each quarter. Cancellations after the initial quarter must reach us by email seven days prior to the start of the new quarter.
- All questions should first be emailed,
- to be sure we understand your question. We will get back to you the same day or within about 24 hours. Or we can talk by phone.
Option #1 Quarterly license Initial Quarter $795
Option #2 Annual License $1,595
Option #3 Lifetime License $2,750
EXTRA OPTIONS limited to Member Only
A) Three week detailed Support & Analysis program
About 1-2 hours a week covering DMIC Concepts & Key Trade Set-ups + analysis of each week’s key charts
Cost; Lifetime Members – Free No Charge
Quarterly Members $140 minus NTW coupon $98
All sessions are recorded and always available if you miss a session, or for additional review.
Thank you for visiting us today, enter code tday for 15% saving.
By completing this transaction, the licensee accepts the following terms and conditions. Futures, foreign currency and options trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or lifestyle. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. The information on this dmic2059 website is solely for informational purposes. Nothing on this website is a solicitation to buy or sell futures or options. No representation is made that any account will achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. Persons acting on this information are responsible for their own actions and choices. Past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. In the event of any dispute, claim or cause of action, DMIC2029 LLC & DMIC2059.COM, in its sole discretion, retains the right to refund any fee paid in full settlement. The software is proprietary containing specific proprietary information and is for the sole use of the licensee. It may not be reproduced or used in any manner by other parties. CFTC Rules 4.41 – Hypothetical or Simulated performance results have certain limitations, unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs, in general, are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight.